Precision Aerospace Products is committed to full compliance with all U.S. laws and regulations and the laws of all other jurisdictions related to international trade activities. PAP’s products, software, services, and technical data (technology) are subject to export and reexport controls administered by the United States, and are subject, when applicable, to the export controls issued by the governments of other countries.
PAP’s products, software, services, and technology cannot be sold, resold, diverted, or transferred (including in-country transfers) in any way, whether directly or indirectly:
- to any other party, or for any other use, unless the sale, resale, diversion, or transfer is fully compliant with all applicable export-related laws and regulations. It is essential to understand that U.S. law applies to U.S.-origin products, software, services and technology anywhere in the world, regardless of circumstances. In some cases, a U.S. reexport license may be required in addition to a local country export license.
- to any person or entity named on any of the various “restricted party” lists, unless specifically authorized—including but not limited to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List, Entities List and Unverified List; the U.S. Department of State’s Debarred List; the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals List, Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List, or Specially Designated Terrorists List; and the similar lists published by other governments.
- to, or in support of, the countries subject to comprehensive U.S. embargoes and economic sanctions—currently, these countries include Cuba, North Korea, Iran, and Syria. In addition to these comprehensive sanctions, PAP’s products, software, services, and technology may be subject to the limited or targeted sanctions imposed on specific persons, entities, or countries by the United States or by other governments.
- for, or in support of, any end-use related to chemical or biological weapons, sensitive nuclear activities, missile technology activities, or any other illicit activities.
Currently, some of the PAP products subject to export licensing requirements:
- including propeller training
- NDT technology
- Certain parts and spares
- Machining technology
- Certain inspection methods/data
Export laws and sanctions laws change frequently. Each party in control or possession of PAP’s products, software, services, and technology is solely responsible to ensure that its actions (and the actions of its agents) are conducted in accordance with current legal requirements and with any applicable contractual obligations to PAP.
Precision Aerospace Products assumes no responsibility for the non-compliant actions of any other person or entity.
The requirements contained in this notice apply to all products, software, services, or technology obtained from Precision Aerospace Products, LLC., including all of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies around the world.
For help with a specific import or export transaction, including questions regarding the ECCN/HTS classifications for PAP products, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.324.9485. For other trade compliance questions, contact email@example.com or call 206.258.1297.